AdFactum ObjectMapper .NET Blog

Official blog of the AdFactum ObjectMapper .NET

New Release – ObjectMapper .NET 1.2.728.0

Posted by Gerhard Stephan on August 28th, 2006

This release is a small bug fix for a failure that occures when storing business entities that own multiple links to the same object. The problem was that not all of the link properties have been stored. So this problem has been fixed within this version.

Furthermore I changed a small design issue in the class "Property". The problem was that the property "Name" hide the base property "Name" which normally retrieves the name of the property. Instead of the property name our implementation returned the column name, which leads to some problems if external applications rely on that information. Because of this we changed the name of our property implementation to "ColumnName".

Hope you enjoy the new version.

Cheers
Gerhard

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>